Páginas

domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

KEN WILBER TALKS ABOUT EPISTEMOLOGY AND PHOTO WITH RAQUELTORRENT

KEN WILBER & RAQUEL TORRENT in 2010

I herewith leave you with the link that will connect you to the Ken Wilber's video on the three Epystemologies of Science:  Paradigms (Thomas Khun),  Empiric and Falsable (Karl Popper).  People that know me know that Ken is one of my masters and one of the most admired people on this planet for the creation of his Integral Vision and his Integral Methodology, because even though many critics have arose about his "persona" and his theory, that doesn't take the validity of all the wonderful things this man has created since more than 40 years ago when he wrote The Spectrum of Conciousness, a very recommended book to start loving him and understand him which is the same thing than to love ourselves and understand ourselves as this man writes for the heart from the heart. ¡¡¡ May be some day I will write a book about my story with him and my three trips to Denver too see him ¡¡¡.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-oXswdcRc

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario